- The Omega 800 is fully automated, requiring a single operator to feed the machine. All the packaging processes, including the vacuum packaging, occurs automatically without any other operator’s intervention.
- Heavy duty construction using non corrosive materials
- Stainless steel panels Vacuum system using high pressure extraction
- Automatic adjustment of bag length corresponding to product length
- Adjustable longitudinal sealing head
- Stainless steel material for film forming system
- Infeed belt: system with Photocell to allow automatic detection of presence and size of the product
- Product wrapping: Automatic system of film preheating and sealing bars with temperature control.
- Reel holder: with for film unwinding, moving arm and control for film tensioning.
Retractable belt: To transfer the product into the vacuum chamber
- Resistive touch operator panel: To allow a friendly HMI use, in any working condition. Troubleshooting & comprehensive alarm visualization are coubled with our remote assistance
- Vacuum chamber: with film cutting system and double sealing bar for a perfect vacuum
- Exit belt: In polyurethane controlled by inverter for speed variation, dismountable for cleaning operations
Roll Film width: 800 mm
Operating film: Max film thickness 1200mu
Production capacity: 30 cycles / minute
Exclusives characteristics of the OMEGA 800 are the combination of the traditional flow-pack packaging method with a vacuum chamber.