NJB Packaging: Business Development Manager
A distributor of Packaging materials and machinery are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Speaking with customers or clients either over the phone or face-to-face.
- Generate leads and cold call potential customers.
- Help identify new business opportunities for your company, including possible growth areas, emerging markets, and useful trends.
- Set aims and sales objectives for the organisation.
- Ensuring management is provided with feedback.
- Understanding the needs of your company’s target audience and creating a plan to meet them.
- Coordinating the detailed content/ requirements to be included as part of the tender documentation.
- Devising promotional and marketing strategies.
- Any others ad-hoc duties as requested by management.
- Hours 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday.
- Exceptional motivation skills, both for yourself and the staff.
- Great organisational and networking skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- A professional manner and appearance when meeting clients.
- In some roles, you may need a full driving license.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Initiative and good decision-making skills.
- Presentation skills and the ability to use PowerPoint.
- A professional phone manner for making contact.
- The capacity to analyse sales figures and write reports
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com