NJB Packaging: Temporary Warehouse/General Operative
A distributor of packaging materials and machines are looking for a full-time temporary general machine and warehouse operative to work in their warehouse in Maynooth, Co. Kildare. Immediate start would be ideal.
- Operate slitting machinery to convert stock to finished products
- Order, picking, stocks control and general warehouse duties
- Truck loading and unloading
- Monthly stock taking
- General warehouse cleaning/housekeeping
- Health and Safety
- Any others ad-hoc duties as requested by management
- Hours 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday.
- Good English required.
- Experience and an understanding of Warehouse and Distribution environment.
- Experience in service and maintenance of manufacturing equipment a plus but not essential.
- Be a pro-active, reliable person used to working to deadlines.
- Must be able to carry out manual handling duties.
- Must have Forklift Licence.
- Full Driving Licence a plus.
This is a temporary role with a possible view to permanency. Great progression opportunities and salary increases after 1 year in the Company. Potential for future role in the Warehouse or in other positions such as sales, marketing, procurement and operations.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com